Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Good stuff.

Nice futurama reference with the jetpacks solving global warming.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Funny stuff.

The whole thing was great but the last line just made it for me.

Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab

nice.

everything was great. some artists were better than others but i cant remember the wich ones anymore. for thoes who were wondering its the arctic monkeys.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Pretty good.

it seemed very well made all around. though i was a little disappointed in crazy jays because some of his work in the past has been so good.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

pretty swell

Overall it was a an excellent game. I just found it odd that with a game with an end screen that seemed to speak out against rpg upgrade type systems you had a pretty good one in your game.

Aether Aether

Wow

I thought it was brilliant. unlike the others i really liked all the white. it surprisingly added an extra dimension to the game. movement and game play was quite fun to

Cosmic Fantasy! Cosmic Fantasy!

Sick shit dude.

for some reason its just so energizing. awesome beat and great hooks. keep it up.

Connmann1015 responds:

i tried man, i tried to make it energizing. thanks for the review!

Tornadoes on Parade Tornadoes on Parade

Very nice

I loved the multiple melodies and the piano/synth break was pretty spectacular all in all a great job.

Hessprojects 4th Hessprojects 4th

well.

sometimes just messing around can produce the best stuff and this goes to show it. i like it a lot. I mean it doesn't sound quite perfect like around 1:35 but still nice job man.

Speed Demon Speed Demon

very nice

i liked it a lot. reminded me of the old nick show ahhh real monsters.

Comick responds:

Thanks! Oh yeah i remember that show :) Why haven't they put that on DVD by now? :[

Seirei Seirei

Pretty Good

The body looks really good and from what I can tell. The face seems a little crooked or off to one side a bit to far maybe. That could just be me though.