Cosmic Fantasy! Cosmic Fantasy!

Sick shit dude.

for some reason its just so energizing. awesome beat and great hooks. keep it up.

Connmann1015 responds:

i tried man, i tried to make it energizing. thanks for the review!

Tornadoes on Parade Tornadoes on Parade

Very nice

I loved the multiple melodies and the piano/synth break was pretty spectacular all in all a great job.

Hessprojects 4th Hessprojects 4th

well.

sometimes just messing around can produce the best stuff and this goes to show it. i like it a lot. I mean it doesn't sound quite perfect like around 1:35 but still nice job man.

4 AM 4 AM

Very good.

In my opinion its a great song. I really like the horns part it adds great dimension to the song. the only problem is the vocals seem very strained. overall though nice job.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Strained is a good word. I think you nailed it. Thanks, though! :)

Jet Funk Jet Funk

Really good.

i pretty much liked the whole thing. my only crticism would be the change around 3:20 was a little weird to me. i also thought the distortion as a little heavy but thats just my taste. overall nice job.

1zin1 responds:

thanks mate, not sure what distortion your talking about though lol

Unfinished Symphony Pt 1 Unfinished Symphony Pt 1

Good

I really like it. its very smooth. the bass at the start and most of the way through reminds me of the bassline to heart shaped box for some reason. it sounds pretty similar as far as pitch goes. i really dig the piano parts in it to.

Chymo responds:

Cheers for the comment. It does sound a bit like heart shaped box. I was originally gonna add in a modulating synth, but I couldn't get the right sound, sticking with classical instruments was a good decision.

Insanitarum Insanitarum

cool stuff

the start is a little weird for me but other than that nice job man

thanks for the review

Solari Solari

coolio

really nice bass in there dude. ace job cant wait to hear more.

Connmann1015 responds:

Tanks for reviewing my song dude.

Battle of the Ages Battle of the Ages

cooly.

its pretty good but tis a bit eight bit in my opinion but thats just my opinion so it doesnt affect quality. the only problem is that the flow could be a little smoother.

Connmann1015 responds:

oh thanks. the 8-bit quality thing was actually intended to make it seem more video game-like. thanks for the review.

Far and Away Far and Away

coolio song.

its pretty cool. i like the flow of the song. the style is taking me far away as cliche as that sounds. the changes could be a bit smoother but meh.

Connmann1015 responds:

although its cliche i am thankful for the review.